Monday, January 16, 2012

Visit Jordan


The country that I'm going to talk about has a positive impact on my life and it's one of the best places I have ever been to because it's rich with touristy places such as Jarash city which is one fo the oldest Greek cities and the Dead Sea. Also, I can't forget the city which is considered one of the seven wonders of the world, Petra city.


I think by now you know what country that I'm talking about, it's Jordan. When I first arrived there I felt at home because of the hospitality of the people, They are so kind and welcoming and they have a beautiful way of speaking. Also I found very easy to visit a lot of places because the transportation system is very organized and cheap. Moreover, in Jordan there are many famous restaurants cooking delicious traditional Jordanian food, which I really like. This country has healthy weather with no pollution and that makes Jordan a target by the tourist from all over the world.


At the end I strongly recommend to any one who hasn't seen the beautiful Jordan to visit it to relax and enjoy.

Khawla Albokary
Pre-intermediate B

No comments: