Monday, January 16, 2012

Some things about my daily routine

Dear friend,


I'm really happy that you are my new friend. I'll tell you some things about my daily routine. I'm 18 years old and I'm an accounting student. I really like university.


In the week I get up very early, at 6:30. I always have breakfast at 6:50; milk and a sandwich. I go to university at 7:15. I go with my friend - she has a car. We study until 2:00 but sometimes finish at 3:00 and then I go home. After that I have lunch at 3:30. I often take a nap until 5:00, then I get up and do my homework. 


I eat dinner with my family at 9:00. After that I watch TV and then I open Facebook chat. I go to bed at 12:00 because I'm usually very tired. That's it.


I'm happy to send you this letter. Please write to me very soon.


Your friend,
Sarah

Sarah Mousa
Elementary A

No comments: