Saturday, January 14, 2012

My daily routine


Dear Hameda,


I'm really happy that you are my pen friend. I'll tell you something about my daily routine. I'm 18 years old and I'm going to university after 1 month. I'm not excited to be in university because I think it's so hard and boring.In the week I don't get up early, at 10 o'clock. I don't have breakfast because I get up late. When I get up I clean the house, after that I have lunch. 


After lunch I go to an English course from half past three to eight o'clock. When I get back home I feel so tired. Thanks God not every day, just Saturdays, Mondays and Wednesdays. On the other days I sometimes go out or stay in. In my free time I watch TV, use my laptop and listen to music.


At night I also go to sleep very late - around midnight. That's all the things in my life. I hope to see you soon.


Best wishes,
Maha 

Maha Hamouda
Elementary A

No comments: