Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hi Dears


Hi Dears,


We're happy that you and your wife accepted our invitation. There is an apartment with one room, one kitchen and one bath with a beautiful garden. If you don't like it I can book a hotel room mearby. I can come take you from the airport - just call me before your plane takes off. Or you can get a taxi to Zawia then to Al-Motred village then ask for the El Akrami family, or call me on 0921234567.


You can hire a car or you can use mine. I can arrange an excellent vacation for you.


First we can go on a boat trip for more than 4 hours.We can have lunch in the seafood restaurant and in the afternoon we can go to the museum. The next day we can rent a bike to go cycling around the national park, but we can't take food with us.


Don't worry there are a lot of things to do just come.


See you on the 12th of May.


Salam,
M. El Akrami

ps. Can I ask for the price of a spear gun?

Mahmoud El Akrami
Elementary B

No comments: