Monday, January 16, 2012

My Castle


As everyone, I want a dream house with a special design.


My dream house is a big one of a kind house with a pool in the middle of it. So it's like a circle and with an open kitchen and a large living room and an underground cinema.


It's a 3 floor house, 'My Castle' as I would like to call it, it has a big garden. I want it to be an unusual inspiring house. Stone from the outside and hand made wood inside. I want a fabric room for all kinds of fabric, and a music room too, you can record anything in the studio.


The house is a warm place in winter and cool in summer. You can control the security and electricity from the 'master room'. In thew master room there are only three walls, the 4th one is made of glass, 'unbreakable glass'.


I hope I can make my dream come true.

Sondos Gabroun
Pre-intermediate B

No comments: