Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy to write to you!

Dear friend,


I'm really happy that it's the first time to write to you. I'm 21 years old and I'm a student at dentistry college. My daily routine is nearly the same as yours.


In the week I get up very early, at 7 o'clock. I always have breakfast at about 7:45 at the university. I go with my friend Ibtehaj by her car. We study until 2 o'clock but we sometimes finish classes at 4 o'clock. We have lunch in the cafeteria of the university but we have another course after that at about 5 o'clock. I usually have lunch in a pizza house before I start the course. I finish the course at 8:30 pm and I usually get back home at 9 o'clock. After that I often watch TV for one hour, then have dinner at about 11 o'clock. I go to bed at about 1 o'clock.


I don't do my homework or reading everyday but I study once a week.


Please write to me soon.


Your friend,
Rema

Rema Mousa Abuqsiea
Elementary A

No comments: