The Problems In My Neighbourhood
- There's too much traffic.
- There aren't enough places for children to play.
- There aren't enough places to park.
- There's too much noise in the daytime.
- There are too many children in the streets all the time.
- There's no place to park my car.
- There's too much rubbish beside my neighbourhood's houses.
- Next door to me there's a house where the people make too much noise at night. It's a big problem for me because I can't sleep.
Things I'd Like To Do To Improve My City:
- I'd like to improve my city by building new places for children to play.
- Improve public transport
- Improve and build new car parks
- Improve bus stations
- Improve drivers' skills because I think there are a lot of accidents all the time.
- Build new places for free time activities like new places for playing football.
- Build new streets.
Sara N. K.