Saturday, January 14, 2012

Some days I'm busy, some days I'm sleepy


My Dear Hameda,

Thank you for the letter. So I'll tell you some things about me. I'm 22 years old and I'm going to be 23 years old on the 15th of February. I'm a student at dentistry college, in the 4th year. On some days I am busy, and on other days I'm sleepy.

In the week I sometimes get up at 8:30, but on other days I get up about 10:00 or 11 o'clock. I often have breakfast at about 9 o'clock. I leave home about 9:15 and go to university and I reach there at about 9:30 or 9:45. I go by car with my friend Abd Allah. We study until about 12 or 1 o'clock and then I go home. I hardly ever take a nap. Then I go to an English course in the evening. The course starts at 6 o'clock and finishes at 8 o'clock on Saturdays, Mondays and Thursdays. On the other days I go to the gym at about 7 o'clock and stay until 10 o'clock. At the end of the day I have dinner at 11 o'clock and then watch TV from 11:30 to 1 or 2 o'clock and then I go to bed and sleep. That's my day.

Your friend,
Mohammed

Mohammed Alzeiat
Elementary A

No comments: