Thursday, April 07, 2005

Very Funny!




Joke only!!!!

Hey!! It's 3pm now . . . let’s start the lesson:

What part of a watch is never new?
Well, "the second hand"

Why do bees hum?
Because they don't know the words.

Have you seen Stevie Wonder's new car?
No.Neither has he.

Stop, Look and Listen
That sums up life for me is . . .How?
Well, you see a pretty girl, you STOP, you LOOK and after you marry her, and for the rest of your life, you LISTEN.

A bank employee once asked his husky boss how he came to be in such a fine shape.

"It's due to the argument I made with my wife when we got married, the splendid specimen of manhood replies". We agreed that is one of us got mad with each other, the other will just leave the house until the storm is over. And that's why I'm in such a splendid physical condition. I've spent the last 20 years of my life out of the door.

Jokes provided by: Connie - FCE preparation

No comments: