Saturday, April 09, 2005

Five things I don't like

I think the mentality overrules how we see things. So if I am in depression I hate everything, but I have some things I hate all the time.

1. Wars:
I don't like wars in any place in the world because they kill people and destroy the land, buildings, and lives, even the hearts of people. I don't like to watch the news on TV because I found a lot of die or sick and poor.

2. Broken families:
I don't like the breakdown of families because the family is a world basis, and we can't make a good country without a good family. I don't like to see sad mothers and when their sons leave them alone, and children without parents. So if I see these things I feel very sad, and I cry a lot.

3. Diseases:
I hate diseases, for me or for anybody else, because if I feel sick I can't do anything, and I don't like medicine.

4. Some food:
I don't like fish very much. I can't eat it because the taste is very bad and I don't like some kinds of fruit - pears, mango, and melon.

5. Trouble:
I hate trouble and I don't like to think about it, and I can't hold out if I see anybody in my family or my friends in trouble and I can't help them.

Also:
I don't like liars.
I don't like many kinds of animals - I don't like to touch them.

Hyfa
Elementary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with a lot of your dislikes, especially war. I think we should let politicians fight and leave the ordinary people out of it because usually, we the ordinary people don't gain anything. I also think good families are the backbone of any society.