Thursday, May 26, 2005

Things I like

I like playing and watching football, because it's interesting, and it's a useful sport. It makes me meet new people and make new friends.

I like reading, it seems like the old Arabic saying is true, 'The book is the best friend', and so I read a lot to discover many things which I'm interested in. I read novels, newspapers, books, magazines etc.

I like traveling. Travel makes me learn about countries and their cultures, and it also makes me try different beings liked foods, ice skating etc., of course, it makes me meet new people, and learn new skills .

I like music. I like to hear most kinds of music. It gives me a wonderful feeling. By the way, I listen to English songs to improve my language skills .

I like to make friends. I believe that there are a lot of nice and good people. I know that it's not easy to get that one who's very close to my soul, but I have to try again and again. I also believe that friendship is the perfection of love. For example, recently, I met two nice ladies. One of them is my colleague at work, and the other one is my teacher. They have very good hearts, and they are very nice. In one word, they are amazing. I wish that I can be like their little brother.

Ali Matous
PET preparation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like reading too and I like all kinds of music. Thanks for the sweet words!