Thursday, May 26, 2005

My five likes

These are the things that I like and enjoy doing.

One. Reading books that talk about real strange things that happen to normal people, changing their lives, and making it more interesting. I like these kinds of books, maybe because I hope these things would happen to me.

Two. Playing and playing forever, all kinds of playing. It doesn't matter if it is music, sports, games, and with children. Most people say there's a child inside of them, so I have one inside of me to .

Three. Meeting new friends, everyone has a special personality, and of course we are different, but I think the most important thing is how to communicate and make new friendships that last for a long time, and I try hard to do that and I like it.

Four. Cooking - my mother said that I had my grandmother's style in cooking. I like cooking, because I feel happy when all the family eats everything I cook.

Five. Painting is my special space. I go to paint to see an express my feelings, happiness, angry feelings, sadness maybe. Actually, I paint only for myself, and after I finish, I feel much better.

Samar Al-Debree
PET preparation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like reading books, but I hate cooking!