Monday, April 02, 2012

An email to a foreign friend


Dear Hanan,


I received your letter last week and I was so happy for the idea of joining me and the rest of the girls during the weekend. I have many plans and arrangements for a great holiday.


If what you told me about the date of your flight and it's still on schedule, I'll pick you up at 5:20 pm. I'll take you from the airport to my apartment where you can spend the night. The next day we are going to travel with the others by bus to the countryside for a lovely picnic; you know it's spring and the views here are fantastic.


We can also camp out for a few days if you like, but then don't forget to bring a warm jumper because sometimes it gets very cold. You can also bring your fishing gear as I've heard that there is a river there. Who knows, you may catch us one or two for dinner.


Yours sincerely,


Ahlam

Ahlam Zait
Upper Intermediate B

No comments: