Thursday, November 23, 2006

My Holiday

You know, I always thought about a holiday that me and my best friends could go on together. Taking that me and all of my best friends share the same interests, which is playing football, swimming, water sports and other kinds of sports.

So my dream holiday would be to cruise to the islands with my best friends because I heard that the islands are so beautiful and such a peaceful paradise, with miles of white sandy beaches fringed by palm trees and not a high-rise building in sight!

And what matters most is that it's known for it's water sports such as water-skiing, snorkeling and scuba diving. My friends and I could go swimming at the beach, and as you know where there's a beach, there's girls!... oh, I mean football.

So my friends and I would spend most of our money there and have a lovely, fantastic time. I hope that I didn't bore you with my holiday. Good bye!

Ahmed Ahtash
FCE preparation

No comments: