You shouldn't speak with strange people because you can't know about what they want, maybe he is a thief or bad person, maybe he's carrying a bomb. Sometimes they are good people, but you need to be careful. In the current situation you shouldn't speak about the political system.
About the rules of my country:
- In schools there is one style of clothes for the students. If you study in one of Iraq's schools you shouldn't change from the style of the school.
- You shouldn't drink alcohol. If you are not Muslim you shouldn't enter mosques.
- You shouldn't smoke in hospitals or any healthy places.
- You should respect the security men, it's a good idea to stay away from problems.
- You should stand when you hear the national anthem and repect the flag when it is raised. People will be upset if you don't pay respect during the national anthem.