Thursday, November 23, 2006

Holidays

Swimming with dolphins
I love adventures, one of my dreams is to go on a trip around the world. I would like to go to Asia, climbing the Himalaya Mountains, skiing and enjoying the fantastic view of the surroundings and a lot of shopping. I would take with me my best friends; Amandine and Asma. We'll absolutely enjoy the swimming pool and the spa on a luxury cruise.

I'm also mad about history and ancient civilizations, so visiting the famous monuments and ancient sites and seeing how people live in other worlds and cultures will be very interesting.

I think it will be fun to go to Australia where I can enjoy water sports like scuba diving, windsurfing and water skiing. I love dolphins, I hope one day to have the opportunity to swim with them, then I can go for an eco-tour, watching the koalas and kangaroos in the wild world.

Henda Mahmoud
FCE preparation

No comments: