Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What I do in my free time

I don't exactly have alot of free time because I have two jobs and I do something else for my family anyway.

Sometimes in my freetime I do free time activities like reading books, especially The Holy Quran, using the computer and browsing the net. This is my favourite hobby, so I use the computer most of the time.

But on vacations days, I usually go with my mother to my hometown where I spend times of leisure with my grandfather - my mother's father. The air there is fresh and the land is coverered by green plants and trees on the farm. I go out with my relatives to have a picnic.

By the way, in my hometown I can go horseback riding and drive a tractor at my grandfather's farm.


That is all I think.

Mohammed AbdoAllah
B3

No comments: