Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What do you do in your free time?

If I have free time usually I try to help my son to prepare his homework for school. I am not doing his homework instead of him, but I try to explain the difficult points he doesn't understand. Then if I still have free time, I prefer to read a book about people's lives.

Sometimes I watch TV. My favourite programs are 'What? Where? When?', news and scientific educational programs. Also I like seeing a good film. I like to listen to music, mostly romantic collections.

Sometimes I go shopping with my neighbours. In the holidays I meet with my friends at parks where we have interesting talk, dancing and a nice dinner with delicious dishes.

In summer we try to go to the seaside as Janzour because swimming is a real pleasure for me and my son. When I have leave from my work, usually we have a trip to our family in the Ukraine.

Elena Shchadnykh
B3

No comments: