Saturday, December 09, 2006

My hometown - Benashur, Tripoli

Dear Michelle,

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope that you are fine.

Do you want to know about me? I'm from Libya - Tripoli, I've lived my whole life in Benashur so it's my hometown.

I live here with my mother, father and my older brother. I've live in Tripoli but the roots of my family are from a nice city called Zlitan. I have never been there but some of my friends have visited there and they told me it's a nice place and I should go there. I'd love to go if I ever have the chance.

What do I like about Benashur?
It's near the city centre, it has lots of shops, everything is near and available and it's close to the beach.

What are the things that I don't like?
That it's crowded, noisy, busy and the traffic is so bad because there are a lot of cars. That's all because Tripoli is the capital city of Libya.

What is the weather like in the summer?
It's very hot in summer, the air is so dry, but it's OK because it's my hometown, after all.

That was about my hometown. Do you want to know about me?
About me, I like reading, writing, the internet is the thing I like to do most in my free time. sometimes I spend 2 - 3 hours a day surfing the net. I love school so much and I like learning English.

I wish that you can come to visit Libya soon and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes, your friend,

Magda Buhajar
FCE preparation

No comments: