Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Two of Mohamed's days

On Saturdays I get up in the morning at nine o'clock and have shower, get dressed and have breakfast. Then I leave home. I drive my car to the university to study computer. After that I go home and have lunch at three o'clock.

After lunch I work as a computer designer and Internet, then I leave home at six o'clock I go to the gym to play tennis. I finish at the gym at eight o'clock. I have some fun with my friends, then I go back home. I don't have supper.

On Mondays I get up in the morning at nine o'clock and have shower, get dressed and have breakfast, then I leave home. I drive my car to the university to study computer. Then I go home and have lunch at three o'clock.

After lunch I work as a computer designer. Then I go to Yethreb School and I have some fun with my friends. Then I go back home. I don't have supper.

Mohamed
Elementary

No comments: