Monday, July 11, 2005

Meet Ibrahim

Me and my family.

I'm from Tripoli in Libya and I'm 16 years old. I have six brothers and one sister. I live in Wadi-rabii, in the south of Tripoli, with my father, mother and grandparents. My father works in a company and my mother is a teacher.

Me and my work.

I'm a student in secondary school. I have many friends in my school. I like history and English, but I don't like geography.

Me and my home.

We have a house on the farm. It's a very beautiful house. It's got seven rooms, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and a kitchen. In my farm we grow lots of trees and fruit.

Me and my free time.

Now it is the summer holiday because school is closed, so we have a long holiday. We can go on many tours and picnics and I can go with my family to the zoo and do many special things. I like playing football, basketball and watching TV.

Ibrahim Kamaladien
Elementary

No comments: