Monday, July 11, 2005

Meet Abear

My family and me.

I'm from Tripoli, in Libya, and I'm 25 years old. I have two sisters and two brothers. My father's name is Omar, he is a financial consultant. My mother is a housewife. She is lovely and beautiful. She can speak two languages - Arabic and French. Amina is the most wonderful mother in the world.

My home and me.

To we have a big house in Tripoli. It's modern, comfortable and large. There are about 14 rooms. Thanks God for this gift too! Also, we have a small farm. I like to go there, where I have a nice time with my lovely cat. We play, and play and play!!

My free time and me.

OK, I have a little free time, because I study in two places; an English course with pretty, lovely, fantastic, super teacherAlea, and also I study in university. So I have little free time, but when I can I like to go shopping and see my cousins. I enjoyed them very much. We sit, and talk for hours! And other days, I like to stay-at-home and just relax and watch TV. Thanks God for this interesting life.

Abear Frewan
Elementary

No comments: