Saturday, June 04, 2005

Who do I admire?

Everyone has one person, maybe more than one, who lives in his memory, heart, mind, thoughts, likes, the way of life, and life itself. They effect on it, perhaps even changing because of these people. Believe it or not, we don't choose them. We were born to love, respect, and admire them. The reasons of that are many, but sometimes we do not know exactly why we admire people.

About myself, I admire the Messenger Mohammed. He was an incredible person. I read a lot about him, his life and how he changed our lives with only kind, lovely and wise words. I also admire my mother and my father. They are the most wonderful and effective people in my life.

I admire everyone who has a special personality. Everyone who teaches me even a small thing. I also admire everyone who has a target in his life and tries hard to reach it. Now I wonder if someone will admire me. I hope so!

Samar Aldebree
PET preparation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure many people admire you. I also admire someone who tries hard to reach their goals. I also admire someone who can tell a good story, because I enjoy listening.