Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Long love story

I'll tell you the story of a sweet guy and girl. Actually, they are my neighbours. When I was six years old, I used to carry the love letters between them. Really, although they were very young at the time, I thought they were a nice couple and a match made in heaven.

They fell in love, and they were extremely comfortable and happy together, like two peas in a pod. He was a Mr. Right for her as ever, and was ready for his marriage after his graduation from the Faculty of Trade and Economy.

I'll not forget the day after his graduation, when he got down on one knee to pop the question. Their happy day was very exciting and perky. Because of the long-duration of their relationship some of their neighbors thought it could have been a shotgun wedding. But I am sure it was not.

In spite of tying the knot twenty-two years ago, they are still in love with each other and I am sure they will continue to love each other until death to them part.


(This was written using as many of the assigned phrases and vocabulary as possible!)

Khalid Mohammed
Ielts Preparation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! Mr and Ms Right have found each other and hopefully will live happily ever after!

That was fun! Thanks for being such a good sport and writing this up and turning it in!