Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My most important day

I was thinking about the most important day in my life and suddenly I remembered that day which I chose my way when I decided to study computer engineering because I was so confused between engineering and medicine. My family told me that it was only me who had to make that choice because it's my life.

On that day I decided to be a computer engineer so I completed my requirement file (secondary certification, my marks, etc.) and I went to the engineering college to register. I found a crowd of students with a long queue of students and student's fathers who wanted to register in the same faculty. I stayed in this queue from 9:30am to 3:00pm. I know it's a long time but I never minded.

Now I have graduated and I have a job. Until now I think it's the most important day in my life.

Abdulkhalk Ben Lama
PET preparation

No comments: