Saturday, August 19, 2006

What do the beginner students say?

  • I live in a flat. I live with my family. In the evening I go to the beach. - Omima Elmabruk
  • My favourite food is pizza and salad. I drink tea every day. - Tasnem
  • I live in a house. I live with my parents. In the evening I go shopping. - Emhmed
  • In the morning I go to work. I eat a sandwich or toast for breakfast. - Wesam Ali
  • I like to play football at the weekend. In the evening I watch TV. - Abdulsattar Elwefty
  • I drink milk everyday. My favourite food is pizza. - Ahmed Muftah Zargoun
  • In the morning I get up at ten o'clock. In the evening I watch TV. - Sara Mustafa Bader
  • I listen to music and watch TV at the weekend. In the evening I watch TV and drink a cup of tea. - Elham Elwefati
  • I drink orange juice every day. I eat pizza for breakfast. - Eslam
  • I like to go swimming at the weekend. In the morning I go to school. - Samar
  • My favourite food is pizza. I drink coca-cola everyday. - Fatih
  • I like to play football at the weekend. In the evening I play tennis. - Abedalghany
  • I like to go to the farm at the weekend. In the evening I go to the mosque. - Abdulwaret
  • I like to go swimming at the beach at the weekend. I like swimming. - Hajar
  • In the evening I watch TV and listen to music. I like to play football and swimming at the weekend. - Esrea Taher Balhaj

No comments: