Friday, June 30, 2006

About Me

My name is Mohammed. I am 17 years old. I am studying in high school here in Libya. I like swimming, playing basketball and walking. I love watching TV, especially the MBC 4 Channel. It's the only channel I love and I'm watching every single day. I'm crazy about a series named 'Charmed'. It's talking about three wonderful sisters who love each other and they have a secret . . they are three witches. Good witches banishing demons. . . I'm sorry that I'm talking very much about them, just I'm so crazy with this series.

I have a small family, my parents, two sisters and two brothers. I'm living in a house here in Tripoli with them and with talking about my family, I have someone who is like one of my brothers. Is my best brother and my best friend. He changed me for the better, from the darkness to the lightness. The problem was that he was not my mother's child. He made me pray in the mosque every single day, five times. I have given him a name, it's 'White Lighter'. It's the best name for him. Sometimes I am telling him things my family doesn't know. He is like we can say 'wiser', he is so honest. He is standing with me in the problems to give a solution for these problems. Piousness is the best thing in him. The 'White Lighter' is named Naser adeen Bukrah. He is my best friend of all. God bless him.

My plan in the future is to travel to Britain to complete my studies there in one of the most wonderful universities like Manchester or Cambridge and after studying going to America to work there in LA or San Francisco. Just I want God to be with me every single step of the way.

I like listening to music. My favourite artists are Celine Dion, Beyonce and Shania Twain. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story of my life.

Mohamed Ben Oun
Making Progress - FCE

No comments: