Monday, November 28, 2005

JoJo it goes

To start with, when I started my business, I didn't even know how to spell entrepreneur, and although that's true, my point is that not everyone grows up believing that they will own a business. However, I believe now that most entrepreneurs do have certain character traits that lend themselves to this way of life. And I discovered mine by accident.

Motivated by a passionate belief that the Internet was the future of communication and community, my entire business model revolves around it. My long-term goal is to create a business, which can grow, and shape, shift based on my needs, and the needs of my clients. I have been building the business from the ground with a foundation intended for growth, and change. In the early stages, I developed policies and processes, documenting everything as I went. I set up systems that can grow and be managed by others, at the time that I hire an assistant. My intent is to harness the talents of other independent, virtual professionals who can provide other strengths and services. Gradually, I am setting up systems between clients, myself and associates, as well as peers that network and share knowledge with. I want an organization that associates are proud to be affiliated with. I want to continue creating customers, who couldn't dream of going anywhere else because they know that with 'JoJo it goes!' they will get what they need, no worries.

To honor the dream of other virtual professionals who wish to remain independent yet strong, following their own paths, but alone. At the same time, I am deeply committed to bringing the information age to small-business owners, and showing them how to harness today and tomorrow's technologies so they can grow their businesses.

This is the foundation of my business today, and how it is reflected in my visions for tomorrow.

Josephine John
Ielts preparation

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent use of both grammar and vocabulary! - Nice idea too!

Anonymous said...

dear mrs. khadija thank you for ur always being supportive......

Anonymous said...

dear mrs. khadija, thank u for always being supportive......