Saturday, February 04, 2006

For the love of a teacher

My teacher Alea is a good teacher. She comes from England and she's married and has four children, just one girl and three boys. She is 21 years old (or likes to think she is), she loves her husband. She always talks about him. She doesn't like American people. I don't know why, but she doesn't like them. She is more than beautiful. Everyone who sees Mrs Alea loves her from the first look. She is a mix between east and west. Nothing is better than a day spent with her.

Khayri Alfaza
B3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so sweet!

Anonymous said...

She likes me and I'm an American!

Akram said...

She doesn't like American people. I don't know why, but she doesn't like them
she told you that!

Anonymous said...

That's true, I loved her form first time even she didn't notice me, but I'm still thinking of her mother's in low name, I tried Fatma before, it mya be Aisha.