Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dear Luke,

Hello my name is Jasmin. I'm 15 and I live in Tripoli, Libya. I'm currently on my summer holiday from school.

Just recently I had my results and I passed so hopefully next year will be my new school year.

I live in north Africa, in Tripoli, Libya with my family. I've got three brothers, two are older than me and one is younger.

I'm a student at secondary school. I love biology and physics. What do you like? Well, I hope it's the same subjects.

My hobbies are watching TV, doing art stuff and listening to music. I like listening to Oasis and Avril Lavigne. The reason why I listen to them is because they play the guitar which I hope I will play someday - if my mom gets me one.

What do you enjoy doing in your free time? What are your favourite subjects? Who do you live with? Would you like to visit Libya?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Jasmin Ahtash
Pre-intermediate

No comments: