Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dear Ali,

I am very happy that we are still friends. I will tell you a little about myself and you can do the same when you write to me.

I still live at the same place in Benashur Street with my parents, two sisters and two brothers. My older brother Azzam has been married for one year.

These days I have lessons in English at Yethreb School. I go there three times a week, I am really interested in it. My teacher is an English woman, she has been living in Libya for 35 years. She helps me and other students to learn English. My friend, you know how important English language is?

I am working as a receptionist at a private clinic. I earn ... from my job. I spend the money that I earn on basic things.

Write to me soon,

Anas Ben Barka
Pre-intermediate

No comments: