Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Our Favourite Things

The Elementary A class has been learning about capitalization and punctuation. In class they wrote paragraphs about their favourite things. 

My favourite thing is my laptop. It's one year old. It's black. It's new and big. It's got a good camera, Internet and nice programs. It's made in Japan. I love it.
Sondos Abdullah


My favourite thing is my computer. It's four years old. It's black and grey. It's old but it's fast. It's big and it's also easy to use. It's got a CD player, DVD player, lots of music and games. I love my computer.
Ehab AboDeib


My favourite thing is my camera. It's one year old. It's silver and it's very fast. It takes very good photos. It's digital and it has got a zoom lens and a place for extra memory. It uses four batteries and takes panorama photos and videos too. I love my camera.
Ahmed Mustafa Al-Dernawi

My favourite thing is my computer. It's five years old. It's black and it's very fast. It has got good Internet and it is very big - it's quite old.
Ayman Kara


My favourite thing is my computer. It's two years old. It's big, very fast and it isn't old. It's got a place for extra memory. I love my computer.


My favourite thing is my dress. It's one year old. It's short and very good. It's got a beautiful bow. It's a pink colour. I really like it.
Ahed Nasser


My favourite thing is my laptop. It's two years old. It's grey and it's good and very easy to use. It's got a DVD player, email and music. My laptop is very important to me and I love it.
Masara Elgadri


My favourite thing is my laptop. It's about two years old. It's pink and it's very fast. It's got email, Facebook, Nimbuzz, music, photos and it's beautiful. I love my laptop.
Mawada Abukhres


My favourite thing is my computer. It's a Dell. It's two years old. It's silver and it isn't slow - it's very fast. It's very easy to use and it has got a DVD, Bluetooth, WiFi, and it's heavy duty. I love my computer.
Hatem AlTaher


My favourite thing is my laptop. I've had it for three years. It's a Toshiba and it's colour is grey. It's slow, beautiful and has a lot of viruses! It's got a lot of music because that is very important to me.
Ahmed Beleid


My favourite thing is my laptop. It's two years old. It's black and it's very fast. It's small. It's got a camera, three games, music and movies that are very important to me. 
Tarik Shaker


My favourite thing is my old laptop. It's four years old. It's grey. It's old and fast. It has got Internet, email, Facebook and music. It's very important to me and I love it.
Marwa Shneba



No comments: