Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A letter to Nouri

A beach in Libya

Dear Nouri,

How are you? I'm fine. Here's a letter in English. It's good practice for you and me. I have classes in English at Yethreb School. I'm in a class with eleven students. They're all from different cities; Tripoli, Agelat, Benghazi, Tarhouna, Mesrata and Janzour. Our teacher's name is Khadija. She's very nice and a very good teacher.

I live in a flat with my wife, son and two daughters. My son is two years old and my daughters are four and six years old. They're very friendly.


Tripoli is very big, very exciting but very cheap. The bus to Benghazi isn't difficult and it's not expensive. It's very hot now, but the beaches are lovely in the summer. I'm very happy here.
Write to me soon.

Love,

Mohamed

Mohamed Ali Ligher

Elementary

No comments: